A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Monday, 5 March 2012

Nasi Ganja Ipoh aka Nasi Vanggey aka Nasi Kandar the best in the world!

Nasi Vanggey aka Nasi Ganja outlet in Greentown

6 March 2012 - I believe many bloggers have blog about Nasi Kandar Ipoh also known as the famous Nasi Ganja due to its addictive flavor after one try. I must say that this is the best Nasi Kandar in the world that I have ever tasted. Everything was just perfect, from its mix curry, marinated chicken to the fragrant rice, it surely is an original exclusive recipe for a Nasi Kandar and its tasted better with appalam. And I do have tasted too many Nasi Kandar recipe from Kuala Lumpur to Penang and nothing beats Nasi Ganja Ipoh. Highly recommended for friends to try it. You also can see mix races went there for a good dish. Truly is a 1Malaysia concept restaurant and the price is cheap too. The original outlet is at the old town, Jalan Yang Kalthom (pic below) same road as the Ritz Garden Hotel and the new outlet is at Ipoh Greentown (pic above). I think the most convenient one is at Greentown, easy for parking and much larger space for eating. I never miss visiting Nasi Ganja when I'm in Ipoh and boy sure its really worth it. 

Nasi Ganja at Jalan Yang Kalthom outlet in old town

2 comments:

the legend said...

Yes teddy, Nasi Ganja Ipoh...

At Kuala Kangsar, you will find:
LAKSA PAK NGAH (HALAL)
Behind of Tsung Wah Secondary School,
Jalan Dato Sagor,
33000 Kuala Kangsar,
Perak, Malaysia.
Telephone : 605-775 7986, or 6012-684 7986.
Business hours : 9am-7pm daily. Closed on Wednesdays.

Business since 1955...

Teddy said...

Thats cool bro.. thanks for the info.. will visit that place when I have the opportunity. Do u also know that in Penang there is Laksa Buyong near the Bandaraya Stadium. It taste really delicious.

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy