A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Monday, 21 May 2012

Visiting The Loaf at Telaga Habour, Langkawi

Fadhli, me and Luqman in front of The Loaf at Telaga Habour
I'm in Langkawi and took the liberty of my free time visiting Telaga Habour to get re-acquainted myself with the island. It has been an almost exclusive visit for me nowadays since my Tourism day as I didn't get that much of oppurtunity to visit the island. Me and my friends went to the famous bakery in Telaga Habour which is The Loaf opened up by the former Prime Minister, Tun Mahathir. The bread was really good, puffy and delicious. But nothing can compare to the serenity and tranquality of the park as you can see luxurious yacht parked there. However, I am quite dissappointed to see the decreasing in number of tourists to Langkawi. Perhaps in facing the competitive tourism products from Southern Thailand and Vietnam, we could do more to attract high end tourist here in Langkawi. For the island to be develop as the number one tourist attraction place in Southeast Asia, the tourism products must come from a passionate entrepreneurs and not the government spending beforehand. That will create a unique factor which can easily beat off vibrant night clubs in Phuket or Krabi. I hope much can be done by the policy makers as we are just seeing a 15% of Langkawi opening up of its true potentials. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A wise businessman once said, "Sex sells." So, go with it! :D

Teddy said...

Discreetly.

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy