A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Wednesday, 23 October 2013

By the grace of God

Nivio and Teddy on graduation day, 2nd October 2013, University Malaya

This is very emotional day to me. For a number of reason and most of it are personal. It is also one of the happiest days of my life. Alhamdulillah and all praise to Allah s.w.t. for His strength and blessing has given to me in completing this study. Special appreciation to Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jatswan Singh, my supervisor in the University Malaya and Rashidi bin Hasbullah, my mentor in the administrative and diplomatic services for their critiques and insights towards developing a sound study. Much gratitude to Iskandar Sazlan from Maritime Institute of Malaysia (MIMA) for his support with precious books, journals and sources and not to mention his exclusive contacts that sparked debates and precious input to me in planning and executing this study.
In writing my final research I have been assisted by so many people. Sincere thanks to Danny, Roszilawati and Syukri in my work place, Nazatul Azni and Nizam Mydin from the Prime Minister’s Department and everyone that I might have forgot to mention their names here. Your efforts in encouraging me to finish the study and insights on the subject matter will always be remembered.
Not to forget my close friend, Lino Miani for his comments to solidify and streamline my study through our endless emails and face to face discussions. Last but not least, I wish to express very special gratitude to my parents, families and friends for providing their unconditional support throughout the course of my study. I dedicate this study to my beloved nephew Mohd Firdaus Hydier in Penang. Today my convocation is not just about me, but also your success. Thus, I feel obliged to share with all of you and I can't thank you all enough. Thank you very very much and I share my happiness with all of you today. I love you all!


No comments:

Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy