A Tale To Tell & Remember

I'm very much inspired by the words of Thomas L. Friedman in his book "The World Is Flat" which renders about the influence of bloggers in this new age. I want to keep the highest integrity and honesty in posting my words to the world. This blog act as a testimony to my alacrity of sharing information with the borderless world. Hope we can share a high regards of veracity and chivalry with this blog because that's why it is here. So help me God!

Visit Malaysia

Visit Malaysia
Malaysia Truly Asia

Saturday, 30 November 2013

Honesty and sincerity

Teddy in General Santos
I believe the best thing about life is its mysteriousness. We would never see anything coming to our life and can never really tell anything about the possibility of it. Life truly is an exclusivity for the Creator and we are just merely characters playing them role. Not much of a choice either to decide on our future path, it has and solely have been decided by Him up there. By that, I learnt it the hard way, grinding my teeth through series of tests of how helpless I am in deciding my own script of life. Time is still the essence of everything. The most powerful of God's tool. I'm grateful enough to learn and understood the whole process - the most important thing in life is patience and patience truly is a virtue. The next best thing about heading forward is to be patience on any of your life possibilities. Happiness takes time. In life, you can’t change people and you can’t force love. Forcing love will only lead to a very miserable life. Love should and must come in an honest expression of feeling, all the way. You can't even be suggestive to love because love is a true, sincere feeling and it is an act of discovery of ones mutual counterpoint. That's how beautiful love is. Time still is the best remedy and agent of change provided that life is lived with full honesty. As honesty is the most powerful energy of life. At least that is what I believe.

My life is written by God and full of His mystery. I can’t never explain to anyone of how magical my life is because people will never comprehend it. That’s why most of the time, my feeling and my emotions are just being kept deep within me, truly locked not to be disturbed by anyone. My heart and my emotions had become my own exclusivity that only me can have an access to it, moreover to treasure and feel it from time to time. I am an island.

It's funny though that I’m reaching 30 years of age in five more days, I still don’t know what God wants with me and where my life is heading. Them people keep on telling me that He is building and preparing me for something big in the future. I never took it seriously, but I do take that with a little bit of joke and sentimental values of a series of my previous bad luck on a daily basis. Yes I am a sentimentalist and I'm living my life backward. Sometimes my friend asked me to change the yesterday channel, but how can I do that when yesterday was beautiful to me. I can't really tell the destination of where I'm heading next because the next station seems to change as the minute goes by. I’m yet to ascertain my future path as what I really want to do with my life. All I know is that I want to be happy living it within my own self come the moment. I still do enjoy meeting new peoples, seeing places. The respect and love that I get from old folks as if I understand something about them and the marvel of kids that I met clinging to my knees, either the expression of feelings that I made during me singing songs which reminds me of a someone or even an expression of life when I'm dancing to the music played by DJ Honey G. The honesty of life that I lived is the blessed one.

I know some people will say that it is too late to plan on anything now that I'm 30. But that's okay with me. I'm happy with my own way. I love my life despite its shortcoming. For the moment I just make the best out of it. The life decisions that I took so far is not by long term plans (although I did have one before, but not anymore) but by asking the sincerity of my own self in living my life every minute of it. Sometimes the decision breaks my heart, but most of the time it makes me a happy person in the long run. There's a series of gift by God after a hard emotional test too. I'm not complaining. Most of the time I’m fighting against my own self. My worst enemy is my half that loves to plan life for the next 50 years to the small details and my greatest ally is the other half that keeps telling me everything is gonna be alright when the plans doesn't work out. It never works out...


Teddy in Glan, Sarangani Province

That leaves me explaining the conscience and the sincerity of the decision that I took to myself. My life remains a mystery for me and I don’t need to explain about it to anyone. People will never understand it and I'm okay with that. I'm done explaining to people anyway. But those that are close with me loves me and I can feel their honesty and sincerity of loving yours truly. The peoples that I met and the friendship that we built truly are beautiful. They are gorgeous peoples full of life and our story line has been cinematic. Beautiful is the word, at least from how I see the world. I'm living a perfect life and I can't ask for anything more. I’m blessed and I’m thankful to God for it. I hope He will never forsake me. The journey has been really beautiful so far. A second of living a sincere life is worth a thousand years. That's how I will steer my life for the next ten. 


p/s: Raindrops keep on falling on my head, but that doesn't mean my eyes be turning red, crying is not for me.. I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining, because I'm free.. nuthins worrying me..


Faces of Tun Teddy

Faces of Tun Teddy